Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shakira Concert

Last Saturday, my friends and I went to a Shakira concert in Hermosillo.Shakira and I sang two songs.Then Katia and I drank two beers!!. Later, I went to the bathroom. Olivia and I danced the song "Hips don't lie".Katia and Miguel danced, too. I wore a green t-shirt,black jeans, and converse shoes. I went for water for my friends. Then my friends and I went to the dance floor. Later I danced with Shakira OMG! I couldn't believe it! (: Then, I was hungry and went to Porfis Restaurant. I asked fot pizza and french fries. The restaurant was full. I met Daniela Lujan and saw her beautiful eyes. We talked all night long. The next day my friends and I walked to Comercial center and I bought three t-shirts and four jeans. Then we went to "Janeiros Night Club for my shoes. Later my friend Maritza and I went for four bottles of ice tea and two boxes of popcorn, after that I went to the circus and saw my friend Heriberto and his brothes. I went to my bedroom and I had dreams with Daniela Lujan.♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment