Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shakira Concert ( future)

On Saturday, my friends and I are goning to go to a Shakira concert in Hermosillo.Shakira and I are goning to sing two songs. Katia and I are going to drink two beers!!.I am going to go to the bathroom. Olivia and I are going to dance the song "Hips don't lie".Katia and Miguel goning to dance, too. I am wore a green t-shirt,black jeans, and converse shoes. I am going to go for water for my friends. Then we goning to go to the dance floor. I am going to dance with Shakira OMG! I am couldn't believe it! (: I going to was hungry and going to Porfis Restaurant. I am ask fot pizza and french fries. The restaurant was full. I am meet Daniela Lujan and see her beautiful eyes. We talk all night long. We going to walk to Comercial center and I buy three t-shirts and four jeans. We going to "Janeiros Night Club" for my shoes. Maritza and I are going for four bottles of ice tea and two boxes of popcorn, I am going to go to the circus and see my friend Heriberto and his brothes. I am goingo to go to my bedroom and I have dreams with Daniela Lujan.♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment