Monday, June 13, 2011

Reading: Last Week
Last week, Maria and I took a day off from school and work. We stayed at home and slept late every day. It was our vacation. We enjoyed every day.We went to three movies and each day we ate lunch in a different restaurant. We went to the beauty shop together and had our hair cut. We also had manicures. On Friday night, we went to the disco with our other friends. We spent Saturday afternoon at the beach. By Sunday, we were tired of vacation. We wanted to go back to school and work.

Exercise 1: Make a list of the words you don't know, look them up in the
dictionary, and make a pictionary.
Exercise 2: Count the verbs. There are 14 past tense verbs in the paragraph.
Exercise 3: Write a short paragraph telling what you did last night. (at least 5 activities, please)

E3:
I danced with my mom.I drank orange juice, I maked dinner. I went to bed. I sar movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment