Wednesday, June 29, 2011

" A sinking ship"


Yesterday I was fishing and Alejandro and I saw a big ship.Then, Alejandro saw three sharks and I shouted Help! Help!. The three sharks were going around our small boat. Then the sharks got nearer and nearer, then I hit the sharks with my gun. Later the ship made an ugly sound. We are scared because of sound. The sharks went into the ocean. Alejandro called 911 but he dropped his cell-phone into ocean and I screaned "You're STUPID!!" Noooooooooo!!
Later I cried and Alejandro said " Don't cry Daniel the ship was saved" :( and I hit Alejandro in his face.
Later the ship started to fall down the ocean. The people shouted Help!! Help!! Alejandro and I got nearer and nearer to the ship. I saw the people aterrorised and Alejandro said "Daniel they need help!! and I turned toward the ship. Later the people began to swam in the ocean to the boat and I didto gave help to the people. Alejandro began gave food to people.
The ship sank and the people cried all afternoon!, No was fatalities. Later we went to the edge of the ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment