Tuesday, September 6, 2011

August 29- September 2

Monday 29: We saw the Introduction of the class. Greetings,titles and classmates names. And saw this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36IBDpTRVNE&feature=player_embedded#!

Tuesday 30: We saw a general review of the concepts we saw at lower levels, We saw examples.


Wednesday 31: The teacher dictates a few sentences in English and in Spanish and I write in spanish and english.
HW:
My name is Daniel, I'm a student. I'm 19 years old, and I have a small family, My father is Pedro, My mother is Lily and my brother is Julio. I like listen to music and I love the rice with catsup!! My English class is fabulous! (: and the teacher too. My classmates are good.

Thursday 1: We did an exercise the teacher dictates.

Friday 2: Lab day.

No comments:

Post a Comment