Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"A sinking ship" (Present)

Yesterday I was fishing and Alejandro and I see a big ship.Alejandro see three sharks and I shout Help! Help!. The three sharks be go around our small boat. Then the sharks got nearer and nearer,I hit the sharks with my gun.The ship make an ugly sound. We are scared because of sound. The sharks go into the ocean. Alejandro call 911 but he dropp his cell-phone into ocean and I screane "You're STUPID!!" Noooooooooo!!
I cry and Alejandro say " Don't cry Daniel the ship was saved" :( and I hit Alejandro in his face.
The ship start to fall down the ocean. The people shout Help!! Help!! Alejandro and I got nearer and nearer to the ship. I see the people aterrorisate and Alejandro say "Daniel they need help!! and I turn toward the ship. The people begin to swim in the ocean to the boat and I did to give help to the people. Alejandro begin give food to people.
The ship sank and the people cry all afternoon!, No was fatalities. Later we go to the edge of the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment